Our areas of expertise are:
- vehicle construction
- retail industry
- energy industry
- financial services
- research and development
- information technology
- metal production
- public administration
- HR consulting
- management consulting
- defence technologies
Methodological procedures are basic principles of our work.
Some of the methodologies we employ:
- universally recognised standards and guidelines - such as ISO 9000ff
- the latest Best Practices - such as ITIL
- reputable process models - such as V-Model 97, V-Model XT and WiBe 21
- universal techniques - such as moderating and conflict management
We come with a broad range of technical expertise. Our core competencies are current information technologies, such as:
- web technologies, e.g. HTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, J2EE, J2ME, Java Script, PHP, Perl etc.
- HTTP, TCP/IP, FTP
- C/ C++, Java, Visual Basic
- MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
- JDBC, ODBC
- Windows, Linux
We base our system developments on the latest technologies, integrating fast, scalable and flexible solutions, using up-to-date development environments and -tools.
Feel free to contact us any time for more information.